Super Contra (スーパー魂斗羅 エイリアンの逆襲, Sūpā Kontora: Eirian no Gyakushū?, "Super Contra: The Alien Strikes Back") is a Run and Gun-style action game produced by Konami, originally released as a coin-operated arcade game in 1988. It was released on the NES as Super C to avoid any references to the Iran-Contra scandal, while in Europe was named as Probotector II: Return of the Evil Forces, which was also a sprite edit where the human characters were replaced by robots.
- Behind Enemy Lines - graphical hack.
- Contra 2
- Contra 4
- Darkwing Duck 2 - hacked title screen, player sprites edited to resemble Darkwing Duck, and most enemies were edited to resemble apes and alligators). Also known as Duck Tales 2, Duck Donalds II or Duck 2.
- Super Contra: Contra 2 - title screen hack.
- Super Contra 2
- Super Fighter - graphical hack. One version has a weapon screen. One version allows you to choose your starting level. One version has no title screen.
- Special Mission (A series of hacks which split the levels of super fighter into separate games.)